IA2030 Data Action Framework
The Data Strategy & Use Working Group has worked alongside stakeholders at the sub-national, national and global levels to present you the IA2030 Data Action Framework. This framework supports the EPI partners and stakeholders through actionable recommendations to achieve the goals of the IA2030 and the core principle data-guided annex. This work is grounded in thinking about future conditions and takes a human-centered approach by developing recommendations based on the perspectives of those who engage with immunization data for decision-making.
Data Action Framework:
- A set of actions that correspond to each of the 7 Strategic Priorities of the IA2030
- Actions have been identified for global, national and subnational partners
- Actions have been segmented as being “Transformational,” and identified to “Strengthen and Expand”
- Framework further detailed in document on IA2030 Website and specific actions with meta tags can be found in linked database
- Framework will continue to iterate given implementation through IA2030 Data Strengthening and Use Working Group
Are you interested in begin directly involved in informing the growth and transformation of this framework to best support your community and other communities across the globe? Kati Collective would like to invite you to be a part of this work!
They will be hosting a series of live engagements, starting November 2, to set up this initial set of three-year priorities based on that Data Action Framework. These will be 90 minutes long sessions designed to build off one another. So, if you'd like to attend, you make yourself available to attend the entire series of four meetings.
Meeting information: November 2, 4, 8 & 10, 9:30 - 11:00 AM EST
>>If you would like to participate in this working group, please send your RSVP to Brooke Cutler, firstname.lastname@example.org by October 18.<<
The global community is really behind this and want to make sure that there is alignment and resources in these actions moving forward. At the end of 2021, this working group will be handing over all of this work to the leadership of the WHO and the IA2030 Secretariat.