Reaching Every District Using Quality Improvement Methods (RED-QI) Discussion Series: Session 3 Follow-Up
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the final session of the Reaching Every District Using Quality Improvement Methods (RED-QI) Discussion Series! This session featured two case studies that demonstrate improvements in foundational skills: the first on building capacity to use local data to prioritize and problem solve and the second on strategic planning to identify left-out (zero dose) and drop-outs across the life course.
So, what’s next?
- Re-watch or share the session recording now on Sabin’s YouTube channel
- View and download the session presentation
- Access resources from this discussion series by going to the Resource tab in the learning group
- Join the Boost Community Chat on Telegram for continued discussion and updates on future sessions
- Share your perspectives in the Reaching Every District Using Quality Improvement Methods (RED-QI) learning group on the Boost Community online platform
We want to hear from you!
View and share additional RED-QI resources such as:
- Improving immunization service delivery for the hardest-to-reach children >> Learn more
- Building facility-community partnerships to improve equitable service delivery for immunization >> Learn more
- Improving the capacity for immunization management and service delivery >> Learn more
- Improving data use to achieve more equitable service delivery >> Learn more
- Updating and monitoring your immunization microplan >> Learn more
- Fishbone job aid >> Learn more
Be on the lookout for these upcoming resources:
- RED-QI Lessons Learned Report
- RED-QI "How To" Guidance Document for EPI Managers - available July 2021
- E-Learning Course - availabe July 2021
We look forward to seeing you again soon!