New Boost Course: Scholar Level 1 Certification in Adaptive Leadership for Immunization
The Boost Community, in partnership with The Geneva Learning Foundation (TGLF) and Adaptive Change Advisors (ACA), invites applications for the first cohort of the Scholar Level 1 Certification Course on Adaptive Leadership.
This six-week online learning journey will convene immunization professionals from all over the world who wish to tackle challenges, including the current coronavirus pandemic, together. Please see some additional information on the course below.
- Course Objectives: Participants will learn to:
- Diagnose the system they are operating within;
- Distinguish and define technical and adaptive problems; and
- Develop an action plan to effect change in their system.
- Content: Drawing on Scholar’s proven package of interventions used since 2016 by immunization teams in 90 countries and the 'Adaptive Leadership' approach developed at Harvard University, the course will cover foundational frameworks and tools including:
- Faction mapping, Value/Loss/Loyalty analysis, and thinking politically;
- Distinguishing leadership from authority; and
- Distinguishing technical work from adaptive work.
- Participants: This course is open to all immunization professionals involved with managing or implementing immunization programs at national and sub-national levels. We are hoping to assemble a diverse cohort of immunization professionals for this course.
Learn More & Apply Today: https://www.learning.foundation/adaptive-leadership
*Application Deadline: April 26, 2020*
You can make a difference.
We work every day and do what we can. But can we call ourselves leaders?
If you wait for those with authority to lead, you may wait a long time.
Leadership is about everyday change that adds up to consequential change.
Adaptive leadership is about pushing the boundaries to make a difference.